Lets Keep In Touch
Aesthetox Academy Limited is one of the UK’s longest established providers of Anti wrinkle injections and Dermal Fillers training. Established in 2007, Aesthetox Academy has successfully mentored over 6000 doctors, dentists and nurses over the past 12 years – many of whom have gone on to build their own profitable aesthetic clinics.
So where do you start?
Our Foundation Anti wrinkle injections and Dermal Filler Foundation Level Training day is the starting point. We are one of the few training providers to train using
Who are the trainers?
Our handpicked team consists of doctors, and RGNs who have many years working in this industry both in training and genuine practise.
Are the Filler Training Courses recognised
Yes. As one of the largest provider of aesthetic training for nurses, doctors and dentists in the UK we are fully accredited by all the leading aesthetic insurance companies.
Where are the courses held?
Our Central training venue is in the Midlands at Hall Green Health, Birmingham.
Whilst the theory training is carried out in a fully serviced …
Aesthetox Academy is a specialist training company that offers training in:
- Anti wrinkle injections (anti-wrinkle injections) for upper and lower facial treatments, migraine relief, and also for hyperhidrosis (treatment for excessive sweating)
- Dermal fillers at Foundation and Advanced Levels
- Chemical Peels with Skin Health
- Refresher training in anti wrinkle injection and dermal fillers
- Bespoke One to One training in anti wrinkle injections and/or dermal fillers
- Mentoring sessions in anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to increase a person’s confidence in particular treatment areas
Our Leading Faculty Trainers are medically qualified with experience of both training and carrying out non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
Whether it’s medical training course in Anti wrinkle injections, Dermal Fillers, Skin Health (incorporating Chemical Peels), Hyperhidrosis, or Tear Trough Rejuvenation courses, with Aesthetox you are in the safest and most able of hands.
So, whether your looking for Aesthetic Training Courses for GPs, Anti wrinkle injections training for nurses or advanced aesthetics training for dentists we can provide you with the knowledge you need to feel confident in aesthetic procedures.
With a guaranteed ratio of one trainer to every five delegates, you can be absolutely certain that you are going to receive all the attention that you require and be taught at a pace that is ideally suited to you.
Our medical training courses in toxin can also be combined with Dermal Filler training to complete a full day Foundation course.
Plus we don’t simply offer Anti wrinkle injections Courses, we train in all aspects of aesthetic enhancement and improvement, giving our delegates a far more rounded knowledge and broader skill set. As well as learning the evidenced based theory behind the use of toxin and Dermal Fillers for facial aesthetics, our trainers provide demonstrations of all the treatments and our practical sessions will have you carrying out these treatments on live models with one to one tuition.
Aesthetox Academy trainers will give you the clinical data, skills, advice, and confidence required in order to develop your own medical cosmetics practice.
Our non-surgical cosmetic clinical training courses cover four essential areas:
1. Introduction – Covers aesthetic treatment materials, including Anti wrinkle injections, dermal filler materials, local aesthetics, skin health (chemical peels) and thread vein removal treatments.
2. Demonstration – Performed by one of our fully-qualified and licensed professionals. A great opportunity to see an expert at work.
3. Supervised Practice – With our experts close at hand, our delegates confidently carry out their own treatments. Course members will be able to leave our training courses confident in the knowledge they have been taught in order to make their own practice a safe, professional and successful one.
4. Business Advice – Including advice on insurance, marketing and safe, professional practice.
* excluding vat.
must be UK registered:
We offer a range of courses to
match your needs:
to one training courses
Our injectable courses (Anti wrinkle injections and dermal filler) – we guarantee that there is one trainer to every three delegates ensuring you get the very best practical session on our medical training courses.
You will be asked for proof of qualifications during your booking onto a course and on the day of the course you will need to bring with you proof of identity (ie passport or photo driving licence).
If you are unsure if your qualification will cover you to attend your chosen course please get in touch using our contact form here or give us a call on 0121 306 9884 and we will be happy to advise
Hall Green Health (in Hall Green) is ideally located with easy access by rail and car from both the North and South of England.
This venue not only provides excellent facilities for aesthetic training, it also has a fully equipped clinic for aesthetic treatments.
For directions click this link ->Aesthetic Training